Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monday Inspiration

I did more of my automatic drawings this week.


For those of you who hadn't tuned in to last week's post: these are small, quick, impromptu drawings that I try to do everyday.  Kind of a confidence builder as I tend to get stymied by perfectionism. 
An exercise in letting go if you will.


Now I am starting to wonder what I can do with them.  Notecards?  Pillows?  I don't know.  Just sort of kicking ideas around in my head.  Experimenting and exploring posssibilities.


What do you think I should do with these? 

4 comments:

  1. Susan!! These are wonderful!!!! You know what would be really fun to try is to try these as fabric designs over at Spoonflower.com. Then you could turn them into pillows, or anything you want!! good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, these are beautiful! I definatly see a distinctive style emerging and I love the colors you use! Notecards would be awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, Beautiful! I could see these as notebook or folder designs for school kids, this might be a great licensing opportunity, if you could find the right company to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments and ideas everyone! I'm off to check out spoonflower. Sounds cool!!

    ReplyDelete