Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Inspiration

My last two posts, I've been sharing my daily drawings with you, giving you a glimpse into some of my creative endeavors.  I did do more this week, but really only one I care to share.


Today I will unveil something exciting and new......DESIGN SCHOOL!!!!  For the past five months,  I have been working through a graphic design program at Sessions College for Professional Design.  The program is out of New York and is totally online (no brick and mortar campus, as they say).  So far I am really enjoying it and getting a lot out of it.  I completed a couple of Photoshop classes, Illustrator and now I'm on to Indesign.  These are my favorite projects:

An invitation front and back.



My version of an ipod. Cute no?


I made the restaurant and menu items up too. Wish it was real. Yum.





Concert poster.  Have you heard him?  He's a mad genius.  My favorite kind of person.



So, it feels like I'm coming along nicely with all of this.  Don't really know where it's going to land me.  We shall see.  For now I'm just trying to enjoy the journey.  Hope you are too.  See you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment